Host at the Park!
Buildings for Rent
The "Jim" Farmer's Barn (Coming soon)
Spring House Tavern
Make A Reservation
Contact us for a tour or with any questions you may have.
- No open flame in buildings.
- No real candles in the lanterns on mantel.
- No sparklers.
- No smoking in the Living History Park - This is a city rule.
- No staples, tape thumb tacks or nails to hang anything on any of the building inside or out.
- N0 glitter decorations.
- No bubbles in barn.
If you plan to serve alchohol, the city of North Augusta requires the presence of an off-duty Public Safety officer for the entirety of the event. There is an hourly rate for this service.
No underage drinking is ever permissable.
- If the reservation is canceled in writing 14 months before the event, a full refund of all fees paid will be refunded by check within two weeks of receipt of the written notification.
- If canceled in writing less than 14 months but more than 4 months before the event, security/clean up fee will be refunded. Also one half of the full rental fee will be forfeited the remainder will be refunded by check within two weeks receipt of the written notification.
- If canceled less than 4 months before the event the security/clean up fee will be refunded and the full rental fee will be forfeited.
Guests are not allowed to park inside the gate. They can park across the street from the main entrance on the grass or they can park on the street.
For a fee, we can transport your guests from the main entrance using a golf cart.
Restroom facilities are included with your rental fees.
- 10 8ft tables
- 8--6ft tables
- 6- 5ft round tables
- 100 chairs
The use of these are included in the barn rental price. They must stay in the barn.
The barn also has 4 wooden tables / several ladder back chairs and 7 benches that have to stay inside barn.
We have 24 eight-foot long benches you can rent. The price is $10.00 a bench.
Yes. There are fees associated with this option. Please contact the park director for details.
All professional photographers must have a North Augusts business license as required by the City of North Augusta. This rule applies to any pictures taken on park property.